Thursday, June 19, 2014

Can you believe it? This blog is turning ONE!

Well friends, this first year has been a whirlwind! I can't believe just twelve short months ago I decided to take the BIG plunge into cyberspace. I know over the last few months I've been MIA...between finishing up the last semester of school and starting ESY, finishing up the gymnastics season for one kid, and putting the other one through driver's ed (YES, my daughter is DRIVING now!), I've been a little neglectful of my blog. I hope you all will forgive me. My hope is to devote more time to it, and to making my products, in the upcoming weeks. Thank you all again for your kind words, feedback, and support. You all make this worth it!

Starting tomorrow EVERYTHING in my TpT store will be 20% off. The sale will run through Sunday. You'll also want to come back and visit the blog everyday this weekend for some awesome giveaways of my favorite things! I feel a little like Oprah, but on a much smaller scale. ;)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment