Monday, October 21, 2013

October Speachy Feedback {LINKY PARTY}

It's time for another linky party! Today, I'm joining the feedback linky hosted by Nicole Allison of Speech Peeps.



I said this last month, but I'll say it again. I have received such amazing feedback from some truly amazing people. So, narrowing this down to just one was difficult, but CONGRATULATIONS TpT user: allymarie02! Your comment really warmed my heart. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, purchase my products, and provide awesome feedback. I am truly grateful! Please email me at: speechbucket@gmail.com to claim a single product of your choice (bundles not included).


allymarie02's feedback was left on my The Busy Little Squirrel book companion set. Click here to see the throwback post. Click here to see the product in my store. Click here to head back over to Speech Peeps to check out the feedback that other SLPs are posting about.

If I didn't select your feedback, don't fret! Keep it coming! As always, I LOVE reading it and I am so thankful for each and everyone of you!

Enjoy!

2 comments: