Saturday, October 12, 2013

Yes, I LOVE books!

I LOVE my caseload, and if I haven't said it enough in the past I'll say it AGAIN! I l.o.v.e. my caseload. I get to work with many different students with a huge variety of communication needs. I am responsible for providing services to an elementary K-5 building and 2 self-contained functional academic classrooms. I have a little bit of everything on my plate, and I couldn't be happier. With that being said, I try to create activities I can use with all of my students. If my weekly theme is based on "fall" I like to select one (or two books) to use when targeting my student's goals. All of my activities for that week are then based off of that book. Which is a reason you'll see so many book companions in my store. You can target almost ANY speech or language goal using a good book!

Another thing I LOVE (and I know I've mentioned it before) is fall! I've created a few more fall/autumn themed book companions to use during therapy. Check them out below. (Don't miss the FREEBIE near the end of this post).


 
 

 

 
 
Happy fall, friends! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment