Sunday, August 18, 2013

Yes, this girl went shopping today too!

First I want to say THANK YOU for the awesome feedback and numerous purchases made on my TpT store today. I am truly thankful! (I LOVE reading every bit of feedback - so keep it coming!) I couldn't resist getting in on the action so I filled my cart, left some feedback, and earned additional credits for MORE shopping tomorrow! I've listed a few of my favorite purchases below.  

1. Classroom Rule Posters from For His Glory. These posters are beautifully designed, and applicable to any classroom (and/or speech room) at school.

2. Back to School Task Cards from Teaching With a Mountain View. This looks like an AMAZING back to school activity for my speech students. Can't wait to use it during my first sessions!

3. Take a Break - Behavior Management and Self Regulation from Teaching in Progress. I am not a fan of clip charts, and typically will not use them in my speech room, so I'm always looking for different behavior management systems. This one was one of my favorites (I also LOVED her blog post. Check it out: Why I Will Never Use a Behavior Chart Again).

4. Speech-Language Therapy Objective Binder (and Companion) from Queen's Speech. I can't wait to start using these with my students!

5. Curriculum Based Language Assessments for Grades K-5 Aligned with Standards and Quick Articulation and Phonology Bundle Card Pack for Speech Therapy from Nicole Allison. These are wonderful tools that every school-based SLP should look into purchasing. Very user friendly, and nicely designed! I'm so happy I found these!

The TpT sale lasts through tomorrow at mid-night (EST) so don't miss out. Use the code: BTS13 for additional savings at check out. Move those wish listed items into your cart before it's too late!

Follow me on TpT and check out my store (and the stores listed above for some truly amazing materials). Don't forget to leave feedback and earn your TpT credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment