Monday, June 17, 2013

Yep, I'm getting resources ready for the new school year (early, I know!)

I am a data junkie! And again, I'm always looking for quick and easy ways to manage my therapy data. I've tried apps, but for now, I'm still a paper pencil girl (and it's always a work in progress). During the school year, I work between two different schools. My caseload consistently stays around 40-45 students (20 in one school, and 25 or so in the other). At each school, I keep a therapy data binder, and in that binder I place a pocket tabbed divider for each of my students (I personally love the Avery® Slash Pocket Insertable Tab Dividers, 8-Tab). Behind each tab I keep an attendance log, and multiple data log pages for each student (I've attached copies of those below). I've tried other systems before (e.g., individual folders for each student) but this has been the system that has worked the best for me so far. I'd LOVE to hear and/or see how you all organize your data. Again, nicely organized data sheets make me one happy SLP!     



Therapy Attendance Log (August 2013 - May 2014)
SLP Therapy Data Log

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment